Rules of the game
- The game has two players playing in rounds
- With each turn a player rolls a dice as many time he wishes
- Each result gets added to his round score
- If a player rolls a 1, all round score gets lost
- If a player rolls a 6 twice in a row he looses his entire score
- After that it's the next player's turn
- A player can choose hold, so his round score gets added to his global score
- After that it's again the next player's turn
- If a player's score is equal or exceeds the amount of points in the set limit box
press hold to win the game. Pressing roll dice the game continues
- Before start playing set a limit in the set limit box
- Have fun
Specify limit in set limit dialogue box before start playing!
Invalid value specified in set limit dialogue box!
Specify a natural number